I made a mistake sending funds to account. I typed wrong address. What do I do? Can you return my funds?

We are not able to access users funds. The only way you can theoretically have your funds returned to you is to send a request to return funds sent by mistake. ALWAYS CHECK THE ADDRESS TWICE.

Check also this article.