What does it mean?
If You want to transfer your funds to OpenLedger from wallet in any external blockchain (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. ) or from another exchange (Bittrex, etc.) You should use "DEPOSIT" feature.
You should do the following:
- Create the account here https://openledger.io/create-account or login into your account here https://openledger.io/login
- Go to this page https://openledger.io/deposit-withdraw/
- Select your asset that you want to deposit
- Choose deposit
- Click the button “get new address”
- Copy address
- Send amount of tokens you want to receive on Open Ledger account to address that you have copied
The average operation time is 30 minutes. It depends on system load.
If you’re still having trouble, please contact our support team for assistance.
Users also viewed