What does it mean?
If You want to transfer your funds from OpenLedger to wallet in any external blockchain (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. ) or to another exchange (Bittrex, etc.) You should use "WITHDRAW" feature.
You should do the following:
You can withdraw only open.assets ( open.STEEM, open.BTC, etc.) by Openledger transfer service (Openledger GateWay).
Go to this page https://openledger.io/deposit-withdraw/
1) Choose transfer service
We are responsible only for Openledger transfer service (Openledger GateWay). You can withdraw only open.assets ( open.STEEM, open.BTC, etc.) using it.
2) Choose withdrawal
3) Select your open.asset that you want to withdraw
4) Click the button “withdrawal now”
5) Fill the form
1.A currency you want to withdraw
2. An amount of tokens to withdrawal
3. An amount of commision you will pay for this operation to BTS network
4. An amount of commision you will pay for using Gateway
* Min.ammount to withdraw should be not less then 2 Gate fees (point 4).
5. The valid address of the wallet in external blockchain network
6) Click the button “withdrawal”
7) If it necessary confirm your password
8) Confirm your transaction
The average operation time is 30 minutes. It depends on system load.