General delisting process:
1. OpenLedger makes an announcement and switch off the deposit operation for the required coin.
2. Users have an opportunity to withdraw their funds in the operational mode during 2 weeks.
3. OpenLedger switches off the withdrawal operations for the delisted coin.
4. Withdrawal of the coins will be available for the users during 3 months with the help of the Support Team.
5. OpenLedger switches off trading for the coin and stop to provide any support for the coin.
How to make a withdraw in the first 2 weeks after the delisting announcement:
Users have to perform the ordinary procedure (see “How to make a withdraw” guide here https://openledger.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/33000213881-how-to-make-a-withdrawal).
How to make a withdraw after switching off the withdrawal operations:
1. Users have to make a transfer of the coins to the “openledger-delist” account (memo - is an optional field).
2. Users have to create a ticket in the Support System (https://openledger.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new). “Coin delisting” type of the issue must be selected.
3. Users have to fill all the necessary ticket fields like in the example below:
Support Team will process your withdrawal request using general rules (https://openledger.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/33000214945-statement-for-ticket-support-terms-)